TPT Seller Challenge Week 2

This was my last week of school and needless to say I'm a bit behind with my blogging.  I'm excited to share my dreams on the blog today!    



While I'm new to the blogging and TPT creating world, I feel so lucky to have this opportunity.  I truly feel that even in the few short months I have been doing this I have become a better teacher and I am so excited to see where this journey takes me!

Inspire others: I have been so inspired by the amazing bloggers and creators I have followed for several years.  These amazing teachers have such big hearts and are so willing to help others to make them the best teachers they can be.  I truly feel lucky to have this opportunity to share my ideas and inspiration with others.  My hope is to inspire even just a few teachers as I continue on this journey.  

Student Loans:  Unfortunately I have student loans that I feel as though I'll be paying until I'm 90.  I know that's a bit dramatic but student loan debt stinks.  I'm just hoping to be able to double up payments to pay the loans off a bit faster!

Create: Creating has become a hobby for me and I'm constantly thinking about different products I can make for my classroom and my students.  Sometimes I think of products faster than I can create them!  That's a good problem to have!  I'd love to continue to create for my classroom with the the hope that these products can be helpful in other classrooms as well!

Don't forget to visit these blogs to see what others are doing!!

Peppy Zesty Teacherista


Sparkling in Second

1 comment

  1. I love the teaching community! Everyone really is so willing to share and help! I too hope to do the same!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top