November Currently

Happy November!

I'm linking up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this month's currently!

Listening: I'm listening to the New York Giants football game.  Giants have to get going ... down a few touchdowns at the half!  There is nothing better than prepping for the week ahead while watching football all day... and night!  Let's go Giants!!

Loving: I'm loving these fall weekends.  Cozy weekends inside as the temperatures drop are my absolute favorite.  The trees in our backyard have finally begun to change so I've got a great view this afternoon!

Thinking: I'm thinking I need to post a few products that I've been working on.  The products are practically fnished but I just can't seem to get them finished.  Oh how I need another day between Saturday and Sunday!

Wanting: I'm wanting more time to create products.  I have a ton of ideas for the months of November and December but I haven't had a chance to start these products.  It always seems like the ideas are there but by the time I get around to creating, it's almost the next month already!

Needing: I need to begin assessments and report cards this week.  I cannot believe it's that time already.  I'm hoping to get assessments finished this week so I can tackle report cards next weekend as well as next Wednesday when we have off for Veteran's Day.

Yummy: I've been holding off buying Peppermint Mocha creamer the last few weeks. It just felt too early to enjoy this Christmas treat.  I caved this weekend when I went shopping.  I love this creamer at this time of the year.  It really puts me in the Christmas mood... especially now that Hallmark has begun airing Christmas movies!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Best wishes for a happy and reflective November!  

9 comments

  1. The peppermint mocha creamer sounds delicious! We just finished grade cards last week. Next time they are due it will be Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stressful time of the year for you in December... report cards and Christmas! Yikes!! Happy Sunday!

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking the same thing. I just need a day to work on TpT stuff. This ONE product is THISCLOSE to being done. Sigh…we can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to add more to my TPT store as well! I have a couple of products I'm CURRENTLY working on, but I like to test them out in my class before I actually put them up on my store.

    Our grades are due Monday and I still need to go in and complete comments for my students. Ugh...they will get done though..lol

    Good luck on it all and happy teaching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely like to test them out in my room too... it's a great way to double check for any issues or typos. I hate it when I find something after I've posted it... I always feel so bad! Happy Sunday!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about wanting more time for TPT! I often would rather work on products than stuff for school, but of course my students come first!

    Sarah
    Years That Ask Questions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more... sometimes creating is SO much fun, but school work always has to come first! Happy Sunday!

      Delete
  6. Each year, right after Thanksgiving, I buy Christmas Morning tea from a nearby store (Ocean State Job Lot). I usually buy several boxes in case they run out! If they happen to have some other kind of holiday-ish tea, I usually get a box of that too! Have a great week.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top