TPT Seller Challenge Week 3

One week into the summer and my To Do list is crazy long!!  I have a ton of TPT products that need to be finished.  I also have a ton of new products I want to create this summer!  This challenge helped my get motivated to start these projects!  

This summer I wanted to create some new decor for my classroom.  I have a jungle themed classroom but I also use light greens, yellows, and purples to accent my room.  That being said as I began updating my schedule cards this week I decided to use a pastel polka dot background so these cards could be more versatile for years to come.

I love displaying our daily schedule because the kids really do use it.  How do I know this you ask?  The one day I don't update the schedule the kids tell me about it 5 minutes after they arrive in the morning!:)  

I think the schedule helps the kids learn our daily routine and mange expectations throughout the day.  I display these cards in a pocket chart because it's easy to change out different cards daily.  


Here are some of the cards that are included in this pack. 



I also included two writing prompts that you can use when teaching opinion writing.  The kids need to write about their favorite part of their day. Once they choose a favorite part of the day they need to include a reason or two.  I have also included two different papers for each prompt; one page with lines and the other page with handwriting lines.  



This product will be on sale this week in my TPT store.  


Don't forget to visit these blogs to see what others are doing!!

Peppy Zesty Teacherista


Sparkling in Second

1 comment

  1. Looks great! It is very true that the daily schedule helps students.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top