Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!


This week I'm changing it up a bit... my top 5 finds from the Target dollar spot (Round 1 I'm sure!).   

ONE: Math Puzzles
Kids love puzzles and games.  This telling time puzzle and addition puzzle will be great as math tubs during our math workshop each day.  I love including puzzles during our math workshop time.   However, I don't like laminating and cutting them out so I love when I find them already made for me!  


TWO: First Day of School Board
This blackboard is precious for the first day of school... I'm not sure how I'm going to get it filled in for all my 22 kiddos on the first day but I'm determined to use it because it's too cute!  Thank you Target!

THREE: Dinosaurs
I LOVE finding math manipulatives in the dollar spot... so many possibilities.  These dinosaurs can be used as math manipulatives but I also would like to create  a problem solving math tub game using them as well!!  The possibilities are endless.

FOUR: Wall of Wow
This year I'm going to have a "Wall of Wow" in my classroom to highlight amazing student work.  I've noticed how motivating highlighting great work can be as all students see the quality work and want to be recognized as well.  These clips will be a great addition to the wall as I will be able to change the student work as often as I'd like!


 FIVE: Banners
I'm addicted to banners.  I have banners all over my classroom and I had planned to update them this summer!!  I can't believe I found these cute burlap banners at Target... they'll be great for the new banners I want to make.  I also found these letter stickers that are made for the banners.  This will make creating new banners a breeze and they'll look super cute!  


Stay tuned for more Target finds throughout the summer... I'm sure I'll have more to share! ;)

Have a great weekend.  Don't forget to visit Doodle Bugs Teaching!

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not fair how all the targets have different stuff!!! Your grabs look awesome! I got some cool galvanized buckets- but they're attached so there are three together. Mine only had 2 of them, and I would really like six of them but now I can't find them anywhere!
    Lauren
    Flipping into First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed... I've seen a few things on Instagram that I haven't been able to find yet. It's a great thing to be within 20 minutes of 5 Targets... lots of dollar spots to visit!

      Delete
  3. I've been to Target once already, but maybe I need to go back. I glanced at the banners but didn't really appreciate the possibilities until I read your post.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top