End of Year Teacher Gifts

I'm a bit late with this post but I wanted to share the end of the year gifts I created this June.  The end of the year was crazy and I wasn't able to post about these gifts so I'm including the files as freebies should you want to save them for next year!

Teachers work hard throughout the year, we all know it, and I wanted to recognize the hard work of the amazing teachers I work with each day.  I created these s'mores snacks in mason jars.  I'm know as the mason jar lady at school because I'm always giving gifts in these jars.  I added some honey flavored teddy grahams, marshmallows, and chocolate chips to the jar.  I tied on this cute card and handed them off to many of my colleagues.  Just a fun way to begin the summer!  Click here for these tags.  


Here's a picture of the final product... they tasted as good as they looked!


For my grade level friends I wanted to give them a little something extra.  I know how busy we all get and I know how long our To Do lists can get so I put together these To Do lists in frames so they can write on them and re-use them each week.  Click here for a copy of the To Do List freebie. These To Do Lists can also be used as beginning of the year gifts in August or September! 


I hope these give you some inspiration for next year's gifts. Enjoy!


No comments

Back to Top