Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!


ONE: Plants
We had our first sprout this week.  The kids are so excited.  What a great opportunity for the kids to learn about plants and to take ownership of our classroom garden.  

TWO: Fluency
We have really been focusing on fluency the last few weeks during our reading meetings as well as reading workshop each day.  My RTI kiddos enjoyed this roll and read game to practice our weekly sight words.  Such a quick way to get some fluency practice each morning.  

 THREE: Morning Tubs
Our morning tubs games/activities have been a big hit the last few weeks.  We get these tubs out three days a week and my kiddos have really enjoyed using these materials.  I love that they're able to work together to complete the task the choose.  

 FOUR: Horrible Harry
Can I tell you how much my class LOVES these books.  They cannot get enough.  We finished Horrible Harry Goes to Sea and we're on to the next book.  I've been searching eBay trying to find a large set of these books to add to my classroom library... the kids are hooked!

FIVE: T-shirt
One of my kiddos wore this shirt this week and it made me laugh... I had to share!  Happy Friday everyone! 

Have a great weekend.. Don't forget to check out Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday posts!  

No comments

Back to Top