Valentine's Day Math Resources

Hi Y'all.  Valentine's Day is this week and my kiddos are EXCITED! It's such a cute holiday for the kiddos and they get so into making just the right Valentine for their friends.  

We had a snow day today so I had a few extra minutes to finish up some interactive math notebook printables for Valentine's Day.  I put up a few as a freebie on my TPT store as well as a full file that includes 10 notebook printables.  I hope you find them helpful!





My class has been working hard on addition to 20 as well as finding the missing part of number sentences and adding three numbers.  These are the skills I included in this file.

 In math this week we'll be using a few of these notebook printables during our math workshop each day.  We'll also be using these cute cupcake erasers I found at the Target Dollar Spot.  We used them last week and the kids just loved them!  




With my snow day today I was also able to prep all the cards for my kiddos.  I posted a picture yesterday... I only had one done for the picture.  Today I finished the cards! They're available for free on my TPT store if you're still looking for a cute Valentine for your kiddos!








Have a great week!  Happy Valentine's Day!  

2 comments

  1. I love the interactive notebook! So cute and inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiddos love them... and it keeps them engaged while we're doing our rotations!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top