Peek at My week: Happy Easter

I'm linking up with the amazing Dee Dee Wills for a Peek at My Week! 


4 more days until Spring Break... we are all ready for the break.  Now we're just hoping the weather warms up a bit.  It's still 40 degrees here.  

Last week we reviewed vowel teams with Vowel Team Olympics.  The kids loved participating in these academic games.  This week were learning about the ie and igh vowel patterns.  

Click on the plans for more details and hyperlinks.


During our Daily 5 time my Firsties will be building spelling and sight words with Scrabble Cheez-Its and clothespins again this week.  They are loving this option at our word work station and I am loving how engaged and motivated they are to build and use the words in sentences.  Such a great hands-on and meaningful activity for my kiddos to complete each day.  





In math this week we're working on place value during our math workshop.  For our math tub games this week my kiddos will be playing these "Egg Hunt" addition and subtraction games as well as a word problem version.  All 4 games are posted to my TPT Store.   



 You can click here for the addition and subtraction game freebie!!


Have a great week!

Be sure to check out Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to see what others will be doing this week!

1 comment

  1. Great piece . BTW if people are interested in a a form , my colleague filled out and faxed a sample document here http://pdf.ac/9w9xmL.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top