TPT Seller Challenge Week 1

I've decided to participate in the TPT Seller Challenge and I'm excited to get started on this four week journey.   Each week we'll be challenged to do something to improve our TpT Store!  This week our challenge is to update at least one product in our TPT store.  We can update the cover and/or the contents of the product.  


I decided I would update my "Building" Teen Numbers math tub game.  This was one of the first products in my store and the cover needed some work.  Even though I've only been creating since January my "style" has changed in that short amount of time.  While I wanted to change the look of the cover I also wanted to change the title.  Rather, I wanted to add to the title.  While this has been a popular item in my store I wanted to attract those buyers that were looking for more teen number practice.  

That being said I added to the title to make it easier to find and then understand what the kids would be working on should they purchase the product.  I'm always trying to come up with catchy titles for my products while still keeping them descriptive enough so they would pop up in a TPT search! 

Take a look at my cover makeover....

I also changed the tub cards as well.  While the graphics and text are the same I put two lines around each card to make cut out and lamination easier.  The solid line can be used for cutting the materials when laminated.  It just makes things a bit easier when prepping materials.  It's hard to see that extra line, but it's there!

Take a look at the new cards.  


I've put this product on sale for the week!  I hope your students enjoy it as much as my kiddos did this year!

Don't forget to visit these blogs to see what others are doing!!

Peppy Zesty Teacherista


Sparkling in Second

1 comment

  1. Love your updates! The thin lines on your cards will definitely be helpful. Great idea!

    Kay @ Sommer’s Lion Pride

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top