Wordless Wednesday: Summer Reading

Today I'm linking up with Miss DeCarbo for Wordless Wednesday.  



Here's my picture for the week!

I just started reading this book last Friday and I've finished it already.  I couldn't put it down!  It's an excellent read.  The book helps you analyze reading assessments and then take these assessments to create goals and action plans for each of your students.  This is an area that I've wanted to improve and this book is a step by step how to that's easy to read and use in the classroom! 

I'm so excited to use this book this year!  Jennifer Serravallo has also written two other books I've been reading this summer and I feel so ready to go back to school to deliver some awesome reading instruction.   

What teaching books have you been reading this summer?

Be sure to check out Miss DeCarbo's site to see more Wordless Wednesday posts.

1 comment

  1. I'm really trying to embrace the Seven Habits in my own life and will be bringing it to school this year in my classroom. And I'm trying to bring more art into my classroom on a regular basis, so am flipping through old books on my shelf. I'll have to check out Serravallo. See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top