Wordless Wednesday: Math Tub Storage

Today I'm linking up with Miss DeCarbo for Wordless Wednesday.  


Here's my picture for the week!



I love using math tubs during our math workshop block each day. However, figuring out what to do with the tubs once we're done using them is another story.  I don't have enough tubs or storage space in my room to keep the materials stored away in the same tubs.  And I really don't want to use a filing cabinet... I hate having to close a full filing cabinet... it's nearly impossible.  

That's why I've begun storing my math tub games in manila envelopes. Then I place the envelopes with topic name listed on the front in a crate.  All the materials fit nicely in the envelopes and I can easily read titles of tubs in the crate when I need to access the games again.   

How do you store math tub games before and after you use them?

Be sure to check out Miss DeCarbo's site to see more Wordless Wednesday posts.

No comments

Back to Top